Turkey Taco Recipe
Turkey is a great meat. It can take on any flavor and is very healthy and lean. This Turkey Taco Recipe can help you create a delicious taco taste that’s also great for your waist!
300 g Turkey mince
2 tbsp Olive oil
1 Can of chopped tomatoes
1/2 Chopped onion
1/2 Chopped red pepper
2 Garlic cloves chopped
2 tsp Dried Cumin
1/2 tsp Smoke or Hot paprika
1/2 Cup of Water
Salt & Black Pepper to season
Prep & Cooking Guidance:
- In a large pan over a medium heat add olive oil and onion. Seasoning with salt and pepper. Cook for 1-2 minutes
- Add the red pepper, garlic cloves, adding 1 tsp of cumin and smoke/hot paprika
- Incorporate the chopped tomatoes and using the same can as measurable add half of the can of water. Cook for 7-8 minutes
- In a separate pan on medium heat cook the Turkey with a little bit of oil for 2-3 minutes. Seasoning with 1/2 tsp of cumin , salt and pepper
- Stir the Turkey into the tomatoes sauce and mix well. Sprinkle chopped parsley
- Warm the tortilla over a medium flame hob or on the microwave for 40 secs.
- Serve with shredded cheese and avocado.
Turkey Taco Recipe – Healthy & Lean