Salmon Fillets and Roasted Beetroot Salad
This recipe for Salmon Fillets and Roasted Beetroot Salad is healthy, delicious and easy to make. Perfect for lunch or dinner.
Ready to get started? Just follow this simple, easy recipe to learn how to make Salmon fillets and Roasted Beetroot Salad.
Salmon Fillets & Roast Beetroot Salad
For the Roasted Beetroot Salad:
3 Fresh beetroots peeled and cut into wedges
Quarter of a butternut squash
A few sprigs of Rosemary & Thyme
1-2 Tbsp Olive Oil
Pinch or 2 of salt
2-3 Teaspoons of honey
For The Salmon Fillets:
2x Salmon Fillets
2 Tbsp of Soy Sauce
1 Tbsp of Mirin (Optional)
1 Tsp Ginger Powder
2 Tsp of sugar or golden syrup
1 Clove chopped garlic
Salt & Pepper
Prep & Cooking Guidance
Roasted Beetroot Salad
Note: You will need a medium to large sized roasting tin similar to this: https://amzn.to/2RfPpm5
- Peel the 3x fresh beetroots and slice into wedges. Add to roasting tin.
- Cut the radishes in half and add to roasting tin.
- Slice the butternut squash quarter into small cubes, add to tin.
- Chop or tear the rosemary and thyme into small pieces
- Chop the garlic clove
- Add the rosemary, thyme and garlic to the other ingredients
- Drizzle with olive oil
- Mix everything in the roasting tin so the oil and seasoning is evenly spread
- Season with sea salt
- Drizzle the honey over the vegetables
- Oven roast for 25 mins at 180 C (Fan) / 356F
- Chop the Garlic
- Add the ingredients to a small bowl and stir together
- Drizzle the seasoning sauce over the salmon fillets
- Heat some olive oil in a pan
- When hot, add the salmon fillets to the pan
- Pan fry on both sides until fully cooked and crispy
Notes: Remove the Roasted Beetroot Salad mix / toss together with a spoon. Serve warm with salmon and rice.