CORNED BEEF ROLLS RECIPE
Corned Beef Rolls is an often forgotten filling when it comes to making a tasty meal. However, Corned Beef Rolls is a quick and easy alternative to sausage rolls that anyone can make.
This Corned Beef Rolls Recipe is simple to make and cook. A delicious homemade dish you can easily cook up at home.
Making this recipe? Why not send us your pictures:
Corned Beef Rolls Recipe
1 500g pack shortcrust pastry or puff pastry
1 200g can corned beef
1 medium potato
3 garlic cloves
1 medium onion
1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- Chop potato & onion in small cubes. Chop garlic & parsley thinly. Add all into a medium bowl
- Coarsely chop corned beef, add to the bowl and using your hand combine it with the potato, parsley & onion. Season with Worcester sauce, salt and black pepper and mix well
- In a floured surface roll the pastry into a rectangle shape and cut in half lengthways
- In one of the pastry lay half of the corned beef creating a long sausage shape. Tightly roll up the meat in the pastry, finishing with the join underneath. Press lightly to seal the join. Repeat with the remaining corned beef and pastry.
- Cut each roll into 4 or 6 section. Brush all with a mix of egg and milk
- Space the rolls out on a baking sheet and bake in the oven for 30-35 minutes until golden, crispy and cooked through. Serve with ketchup