BBQ Leftovers Puff Pastry Tart
This is a super quick way to use your BBQ Leftovers for a delicious Puff Pastry Tart!
Cooking this BBQ Leftovers Puff Pastry Tart Recipe? Share your pictures with us:
How To Make This BBQ Leftovers Puff Pastry Tart Recipe
-A mix of leftovers BBQ meat & Chicken, chopped & sliced
-1 Puff pastry
-Mix chopped veggies (5 mushrooms,1/2 white onion, 1 medium red onion, 2 red pepper, 2 garlic cloves)
-3 tbsp Cream cheese
-200 ml double cream or milk
-1 tsp mustard
-200 Grated Cheese
-Salt & Pepper
Preheat oven at 200*C
- In a large pan add 2 tbsp olive oil. Add veggies and cook until soft. Season with salt & pepper. Reserve
- Mix cream cheese, double cream or milk and mustard. Reserve
- Roll the pastry to the size of your baking tray. Transfer to the tray. Make a border with a knife without cutting the pastry through out. Prick the pastry with a fork.
- Put half of the creamy cheese mixture over the meat & chicken and reserve the other half
- Top the pastry with cheese. Put the meat & chicken on top. Bake in the oven for 10 minutes.
- Take tart out the oven and prick again with a fork. Pour the remaining creamy sauce all around the tart. Reduce oven to 180*C. Bring back the tart to the oven and bake for further 18-20 minutes. Serve with a green salad.
BBQ Leftovers Puff Pastry Tart Recipe by En Todo Ando