Banana Chocolate Peanut Butter Cake Recipe
This recipe for Banana Chocolate Peanut Butter Cake makes a super simple and delicious banana cake loaf. It’s easy to do from scratch from simple ingredients you can find in your kitchen. Easy to make and easy to enjoy!
Whip up this super simple Banana Chocolate Peanut Butter Cake Recipe and send us your pictures:
Ready to get started? Just follow this simple, easy recipe to learn how to make authentic Banana Chocolate Peanut Butter Cake.
BANANA CHOCOLATE PEANUT BUTTER CAKE RECIPE
85g Butter / Margarine (or light Butter alternative)
45-50g Peanut Butter (we like Whole Earth Smooth Peanut Butter https://amzn.to/2Vo6bSE )
2x Ripe Bananas
40g Oatmeal flour (or Ready Brek https://amzn.to/2XR18M8 )
100g Plain Flour
1 Tsp Baking Powder
1 Tsp Vanilla Extract or Essence
30g Milk or Dark Chocolate Chips
1 Tbsp Nutella https://amzn.to/34S4UWI
30-40g Chopped Nuts
Prep & Cooking Guidance
- Whisk eggs together
- Mash Bananas with a fork until very mushy
- Cream the butters together in a bowl
- Mix the sugar, vanilla with the mashed banana
- Add to butters and mix well then whisk quickly
- Add the Nutella to the mix and mix well with spoon
- Mix or sift the flour, oatmeal flour and baking powder together
- Add to the butters and sugars then mix well
- Add the chocolate chips and nuts. Mix loosely so they are spread within the mix (don’t over mix)
- Add the mix to a greased baking tin
- Spread evenly with spatula
- Bake in the oven for 35 mins on 160 c (Fan) or 180 c
- Check the cake with a skewer to ensure it’s dry inside
- Cut, serve and enjoy!
Add cream or ice cream for some delicious indulgence.